Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Construction Assistant Project Manager opportunity with
attractive base salary plus bonuses! This role will be responsible
for assisting construction management of high value construction
projects in the D.C. region. Projects range from commercial,
mixed-use, office, retail, interiors, and more. Client Details
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development
- Commercial Development expert.
- Award winning project management team.
- Apart of the industry for 30+ years
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality,
- Adds value at every state of development and construction
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger
- Provide the best employee work-life balance among
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities
to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to
representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative
staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual
agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or
- Determine appropriate construction methods and job
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with
- Control financial's adequately and work hand in hand with
superintendents of projects.
- Complete internal reports for project accounting and oversee
- Apply Today for immediate consideration by Grayson
- 2-5 years as a Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager
overseeing the entire life-cycle of new construction projects over
- Experience with new construction and design-build is
- Must have Commercial, Mixed-use, or Interior construction
- Assistant Project Manager or Project Engineer experience
- Bachelors is required; Bachelors in Construction, Architecture,
or Engineering is preferred
- Proficient in Procore
- Certifications with OSHAJob OfferUp to $115,000+ with
opportunity for growth and career advancement!Guaranteed Annual
Bonuses.Insurance, Benefits, 401k, and more!Opportunity for a
career with an award winning company.If qualified Apply Now for
immediate consideration within 24 hours of resume submissionMPI
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from
minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other
Keywords: Michael Page, Rockville , Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Construction, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...