Company: MultiLingual Solutions Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2022
MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) is a small and thriving
comprehensive foreign language services firm that provides full
spectrum linguistic, analytical and operational support to U.S.
Government and private sector customers. MLS provides services in
over 100 languages and resources in more than 60 countries. MLS
specializes in mobilizing the linguistic, technical and management
personnel needed to meet critical communications and operational
objectives. Based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, MLS is
accessible 24/7 to respond to short-fused, ongoing and surge
requirements worldwide.POSITION SUMMARY: The Contract Manager is
responsible for the company's overall contract management and
compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract
requirements, federal/agency regulations, company policy and
procedures, and applicable laws for both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Management and administration of company contracting activities
from cradle to grave from proposal and pricing preparation,
negotiations, and monitoring of contract funding to close-out.
- Analyzing RFPs and working with the business development team
to produce compliant responses that mitigates contract management
risks, such as financial, legal, and security risks.
- Supervising, developing and executing policies and procedures
to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local
regulations, legal requirements, contract terms and conditions, and
- Preparing and negotiating Teaming, Nondisclosure, Subcontracts,
and Consulting agreements under Senior Management direction.
- Proactively developing and maintaining positive relationships
with customer contracting counterparts.
- Performing and reporting contract compliance reviews to
determine compliance to contractual obligations.
- Acting as an advisor to the management team regarding legal
requirements, customer specifications, and government
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues across
- Proactively providing training and guidance on contracting
administration and regulations to Accounting, Finance, Proposals,
Capture, FSO, HR, PMs, and other employees and contractors.
- Ensuring maintenance of files and databases of all
- Maintaining SAMS and other Government databases in a timely and
- Performing other duties as assigned. KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Decision Making
- Critical thinking
- Strategic Analysis and Negotiations
- Problem Solving
- Communications and Facilitation
- Project ManagementEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting,
Finance or other applicable degree (required)
- Minimum of 8 years government contracting experience
- Formal contract management training (required) and
- Proven expertise in federal acquisition regulations, contract
terms and conditions and Cost Accounting Standards
- Experience with Mentor-Prot--g-- Joint Ventures
- TS clearance required, current SCI a plus SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Proven knowledge/experience with pricing and execution of a
variety of contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, ID/ IQ, etc.) and
GSA contract vehicles
- Familiarity with federal invoicing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets
to determine trends, establish strategies, make decisions
independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences and
influence cross functionally
- Ability to multi-task as well as be strategic, creative and
innovative in a dynamic, fast paced matrix team environment
- Proven ability to complete goals/projects on time, delivering
high quality results
- Excellent computer skills with common office applicationsWORK
- 70 percent of the work can be performed at home and 30 percent
from the office. PM21PI190888319
Keywords: MultiLingual Solutions Inc., Rockville , Contracts Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!