Associate District Manager
Posted on: August 5, 2022
ADP is hiring an Outside Sales in Small Business Services. This
position can be based anywhere in the DC Metro area. Thanks for
clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? If so, then this may be just
the opportunity you've been searching for. Don't just take our word
for it! Read on to see for yourself. First, let's tell you more
about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people --
and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work
helping employees at organizations around the world to stay
productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for
people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and
with people like you. As an Outside Sales Representative for Small
Business Services you'll identify and cultivate new clients within
a defined territory, driving business from corporate relationships
built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as
direct prospecting efforts. In addition to selling ADP's
cloud-based solutions to new clients, you will cross-sell solutions
to existing clients, and effectively close sales from companies
ranging from 1 -- 49 employees. Even better, to set you up for
success, you will have a dedicated mentor, ongoing award-winning
sales training, and we will engage your unique talents and
perspectives. ADP welcomes your ideas on how to do things
differently and better. If success motivates you, you belong at
ADP. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open
for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation,
benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards. Does this sound
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A
can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can
find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing,
questioning and challenging "what's been done before," WHAT YOU'LL
DO: ResponsibilitiesDrive Our Business Forward
- Work within a protected geographic territory to close sales,
win business, and reach sales goals. Turn Prospects into Loyal
Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a sales strategy targeting key decision makers and
business owners to build a network and drive business. Deepen
Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically
cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP's
shiny, new products and solutions. Collaborate Daily
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Be an ADP ambassador by spending time in the field and building
beneficial relationships with Bankers and Accountants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups
in the territory. EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred
- Cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach
and exceed quotas YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety,
travel, the hiring interview process, and more. Diversity, Equity,
Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that
inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the
communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through
our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any
protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic
information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien
status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status
and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a
disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates
excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability,
and job performance. Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history
of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full
compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to
uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in
a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to
learn more about ADP s culture and our full set of values.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant,
administrative coordinator, administrative officer, administrative
support, asso, chief operations officer, facilities, operation,
Keywords: ADP, Rockville , Associate District Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!