Director of Preclinical Drug Development
Company: Cross Talent Solutions
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Cross Talent Solutions is currently seeking top level
professional talent who are looking to pursue a rewarding career
either as a permanent or contract employee. If you see a specific
position that meets your needs on the positions page apply
directly. If you can't quite find what you are looking for send us
your resume on the Apply page. All applications must be complete
with the following to be considered: Director of Preclinical Drug
Development Apply Type Direct Hire ID PA78-2712441 My client is an
established biotech firm and they seek a Director to take on the
- Lead, support, and advance the Preclinical Development
- Develop and execute the overall strategy for development plans
to support all stages of drug development.
- Liaise with internal teams and external collaborators to
execute the overall development of drug candidates from research
through commercial launch and beyond.
- Design, execute, and interpret nonclinical studies conducted
under non-GLP and GLP conditions.
- Effectively communicate nonclinical findings and their
relevance to internal teams and regulatory agencies.The ideal
candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in Pharmacology or Toxicology and 10+ years of
- 5+ years managing scientists.
- Ability to build and foster cross-functional collaborations
both internally and externally.
- Experience interacting with FDA and other regulatory agencies
and knowledge of regulatory agency guidance documents and white
papers. Title and salary are commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Cross Talent Solutions, Rockville , Director of Preclinical Drug Development, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!