Company: Community Options, Inc.
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency
providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10
We are seeking a qualified and dynamic State Director for Maryland.
This supervisory role provides guidance to the Executive Directors
and Program Director, as well as all programs in his/her region,
focusing on the continued development/expansion of services.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years' related experience in administrative and supervisory
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for
persons with disabilities.
- Residential Group home, Day Services, and Supported Employment
- DDA, DHR, and DORS experience.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in
oral and written form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for all daily operations and for compliance with
state licensing and reporting standards.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of an advisory board
which will assist the organization in developing and expanding
their resources, thereby improving their service delivery.
- Develop long and short-term goals for the region, and works
with managers to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Supervise, evaluate, and provide direct support to Executive
Directors and Program Directors.
- Recommend innovative approaches, policies, and procedures to
effect continual improvements in the efficiency of operations and
services performed in their region.
- Recommend sound personnel practices in employee recruitment,
evaluations, salary, termination and employee benefits, and advises
management staff on same.
- Present a clear picture of issues related to their regional
operations to the Regional Vice President, outlining viable
solutions and indicating advantages and disadvantages.
- Locate and recommends appropriate grant and funding
- Produce fundraising activities that will effectively promote
the needs of the national organization, and increase their funding
- Prepares required statistical, financial and service reports as
- Interface with local, state and governmental agencies.
- Focus on continued expansion of services and program
- Frequent travel throughout designated region required
- Work will take place in the administrative office, community,
and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays-Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: Community Options, Inc., Rockville , State Director, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!