Company: The Sterling Organization LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Sterling is currently seeking a retail property manager to
manage multiple retail shopping centers owned by the company. The
individual will be based out of Rockville, MD and will initially be
responsible and accountable for the overall management of owned
assets in the Washington D.C. MSA, Philadelphia MSA, and New York
MSA, comprising of approximately 1,000,000 square feet.
- Direct and assist in billing and collection of all monies,
rents, and charges
- Collaborate with team to meet leasing and marketing performance
- Develop and maintain ethical, professional, and courteous
relations with contractors and tenants.
- Manage and develop all property personnel
- Maintain effective cost control
- Ensure compliance with lease obligations
- Budget, analyze and forecast property expenses, including
- Manage accurate record keeping and reporting of all data for
properties, tenants, and vendors
- Obtain bids from, negotiate with, and supervise outside
- Oversee the condition of, and implementing programs for,
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g. acquisitions,
dispositions, construction, accounting, finance and legal) in
relation to property management functions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior involvement in the management of retail real estate
- Sufficient knowledge of the shopping center industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (familiarity with Yardi
is a plus)
CompensationSalary to be negotiated. Benefits include medical,
dental and 401(k).
Recruiting PartnersWe only look at recruitment candidates submitted
via our established hiring systems by our authorized partners. If
you are interested in becoming one of our recruiting partners,
please call Human Resources at 561.835.1810.
Keywords: The Sterling Organization LLC, Rockville , Property Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!