Sr. Director, Global PMO-(Product Development)
Posted on: May 1, 2021
We are Kelly Science and Clinical, the second d largest
scientific staffing firm in the U.S. serving 90% of Fortune 100
companies. We have partnered with one of the fastest growing U.S.
based clinical stage biotechnology companies dedicated to
pioneering vaccines that transforms lives. Our Client is seeking an
innovative and highly motivated Director/Sr. Director, Global PMO -
Product Development to join their expanding team located in the
greater Baltimore metropolitan area. The ideal candidate will have
substantial drug development experience from candidate nomination
through approval, being accountable for the strategic leadership of
the cross-functional Global Product Team. Proven track record of
successful delivery of the integrated global product strategy,
inclusive of development, regulatory, and commercial plans
throughout the product life cycle. Experience building a cohesive
team, understanding complex multi-disciplinary project management &
clinical drug development. Job Title: Director/Sr. Director, Global
PMO - (Product Development) Responsibilities may include (but are
not limited to) the following:
- Accountable for program strategy planning and execution of the
vision for the vaccine's portfolio.
- Build and maintain an infrastructure to support future ITI
business growth Responsible for Research and Development planning,
long-term resource forecasts, and project risk analysis and
- Lead cross-functional strategic meetings to drive alignment on
product development inclusive of development, regulatory, and
commercial plans throughout product life cycle.
- Responsible for meeting corporate project priorities, goals,
- Build a cohesive team and mentor those team members new to
project and program teams.
- Responsible for properly projecting the initial program spend
and overseeing the management of the budgeted spend.
- Lead matrix product development teams (PDT) comprised of
- Identify and resolve gaps/conflicts with function
- Accountable for the project managers within PMO who manage
tactical project execution timelines. Required Education and
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting Country.
- BS/BA in life sciences required - MBA/Ph.D. degree
- 15+ years in Pharma/Biotech Industry with deep knowledge of end
to end drug development.
- PMP or similar certification preferred.
- Proven track record of leadership, decision making, management,
and calculated risk-taking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, have a strong sense
of urgency, and strong integrity/ethics. Our Client Offers a
Generous Compensation & Benefits Package Including Relocation
Assistance EOE, including Disability/Vets Why Kelly -- ? Kelly--
Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and
clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you.
Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit
their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About
Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Rockville , Sr. Director, Global PMO-(Product Development), Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!