Executive Account Manager, National Accounts
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Executive Account Manager, National Accounts
(933319) Executive Account Manager, National Accounts Job Number:
933319 Posting Date : Jan 28, 2021, 9:20:07 PM Description *
Position can be located in Rockville, MD or Atlanta, GA * Job
Summary: Responsible for retention, increased membership, and the
sale of new products and services for existing accounts in assigned
book of business to achieve membership, revenue and margin targets.
Creates and executes a business plan that positions KP to optimize
our opportunities across book of business. Develops and implements
marketing/account/book of business strategies which enhance Kaiser
Permanentes position in the market. Leads the work of account teams
and account support to ensure the execution of effective sales
strategies. Develops strategic partnerships to optimize account
- Efficiently directs the collaboration in the development and
execution of all strategic and tactical plans to achieve optimal
growth potential and optimal business partnership in each
- Proactively identifies membership growth, retention and
expansion opportunities through analysis of customers business
objectives, their industries, and the dynamics of the health care
- Proactively develops ongoing member enrollment strategies to
achieve growth targets.
- Positions the organization competitively to ensure optimal
membership growth and protect against losses.
- Presents issues to executives in the form of a business case
which assesses membership and financial impact along with other
- Guides team to develop 365 strategies and Open Enrollment
engagement plans to achieve growth targets.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to develop and execute territory
and account management sales plans and strategies.
- Leads and manages the account team to achieve a consistent
experience across all KP regions, develop specific account plans,
and direct daily activities to achieve account goals.
- Develops and leads the implementation of an enterprise strategy
for each customer and/or consultant that meet both KP enterprise
and KP regions business goals and meet the needs of the customer
- Develops and executes strategy and account plans to ensure
attainment of group-specific goals and optimal positioning
including administration functions, negotiations and customer
- Identifies and analyzes current industry and competitor trends,
and applies knowledge of marketplace to account planning
- Identifies and coordinates marketing, management and technical
resources to achieve existing account sales plan objectives.
- Provides strategic recommendations to the design of new
products, benefits offering, or pricing models that will address
customer needs and business challenges.
- Strengthens KPs competitive position in the marketplace.
- Develops strategic partnerships to continuously improve our
business relationships with customers to optimize the growth
potential in each account.
- Directs the team effort across both internal account teams and
key cross-functional and cross regional partners to effectively
- Builds and maintains broker/channel partnerships to increase
- Initiates and leads account specific strategy development with
- Initiates and facilitates KP executive collaboration to reach
agreements on recommended strategic issues and policies related to
- Strategically consults with customer channels on all components
of their strategy/offering.
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure attainment of
- Proficiently leverages use of support staff including Associate
Account Managers to optimize sales execution and time
- Continuously monitors performance against plan adjusting as
market and KP imperatives dictate.
- If Occupational Health (CA):
- Proactively develops ongoing strategies to achieve growth
- Presents issues to executives in the form of a business case,
which assesses financial impact along with other relevant
- Guides team to develop strategies and engagement plans to
achieve growth targets. Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in sales, account
management or health plan administration.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in the health care
- If Occupational Health (CA): Minimum six (6) years of
experience in workers compensation processes, products, and
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, business administration
OR four (4) years of experience in sales, account management or
health plan administration.
- If Occupational Health: Bachelors degree in finance, business
administration, risk management and insurance, nursing OR four (4)
years of experience in business development, risk management,
- Accident and Health Insurance License (in location where
applicable) within 3 months of hire Preferred Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience building internal networks and
consensus to shape decisions of upper management.
- Five (5) years of experience working with senior-level managers
and demonstrating progressively increasing responsibility for
relationship management and consultation.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience actively
participating within the account management team to identify
barriers and build a successful strategic planning to advance
relationship and goals.
- Five (5) years of experience in underwriting processes,
healthcare products, and contracts.
- Previous experience which demonstrates the ability to work with
employers, consumers, consultants, local and inter-regional
- MHA, MPH, or MBA. Primary Location :
Maryland-Rockville-Rockville Regional Offices Scheduled Hours
(1-40) : 40 Shift : Day Working Days : Mon-Fri Working Hours Start
: 08:00 AM Working Hours End : 05:00 PM Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard Employee Status : Regular Job Level :
Individual Contributor Job Category : Sales and Marketing Public
Department Name : Po/Ho Corp - HP PROD MGMT-NATL ACCTS - 7016
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time Employee Group : NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non
Union Employee Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status. External hires must pass a background
check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or
conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local
ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. Click here for Important Additional
Job Requirements. Share this job with a friend You may also share
this job description with a friend by email or social media. All
the relevant details will be included in the message. Click the
button labeled Share that is next to Submit .
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Rockville , Executive Account Manager, National Accounts, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!