Scientific Project Manager
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Careers - MSC - Scientific Project Manager in Rockville,
Maryland - Careers at Rockville Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Scientific Project Manager Job ID 2021-9808
# of Openings 1 Job Location(s) US-MD-Rockville Posted Date 4 days
ago (2/10/2021 4:11 PM) Category Science, Research & Regulatory
Overview We are currently searching for a Scientific Project
Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health
(NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is
on-site in Rockville, MD. Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination of functions in the interagency
- Provide project management activities for the program.
- Work closely with Project Officers (POs) programs within
- Meet with the POs and the Section Chief on a regular basis to
provide oral and/or written reports on the status of on-going
projects and to receive new assignments.
- Organize working groups and workshops.
- Assist in the preparation of slides as needed.
- Attend meetings with program staff, write meeting summaries and
- Read, review, summarize, and/or write documents.
- Provide project management and technical expertise for selected
projects and task orders
- Track preliminary scientific data, scientific publications of
high interest, of contract generated data that needs to be reported
and mapped to the working groups of the interagency Group.
- Provide general organizational support including but not
limited to writing meeting summaries, organizing calls and
meetings, help with document filing on shared drives.
- Provide organizational support to the program including
updating the clinical database, collecting essential documents and
tracking the status of the documents, organizing meetings, and
writing meeting summaries.
- Help coordinate schedules for the meetings between the
extramural investigators and NIH
- Help coordinate the lectures and presentations from outside
program speakers, scheduling the lectures, and reserving rooms as
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize scientific information related
to testing across the programs.
- Interact with staff to provide excel spreadsheets and power
- Provide assistance on a variety of special, one-time projects
that require immediate action including the coordination of
workshops and reporting of their outcomes. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Life Sciences or a related
- Two (2) years of experience in biology or a related field.
- Demonstrates experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Demonstrates experience with Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEx and/or
other meeting planning programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and record main talking points of
meetings. #LI-GH1 Company Description We are a trusted government
partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced
technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that
improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we
combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an
outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT,
life sciences, public safety, and grants management. The Dovel
Family of Companies offers employees--an opportunity to advance
beyond a specific role or contract, we--offer a path to develop an
enriching career.--We believe--in empowering a culture of
innovation, customer success, and employee growth. What you'll
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow
you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to
keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options
like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs,
we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or
transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you
covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance
Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs,
company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and
have your voice heard. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a
commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal
characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or veteran status. Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Rockville , Scientific Project Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!