Marketing Director (Remote)
Posted on: October 17, 2020
CNSI is looking for a mission-driven well-rounded marketer who is
excited to lend their talents to help shape our story and share
with key stakeholder groups.
*Position will initially work 100% remote but candidates in
Washington DC area preferred. Long term, CNSI offers a flexible
As the Marketing Director, you are strategic, action-oriented,
creative, and can spot a typo or off-brand color from a mile away.
You love data and concept visualization, writing, and finding
unique and fresh ways for potential clients, partners and teammates
to interact and engage with our brand. The role allows you to share
your expertise across many areas including branding, digital
marketing, and public relations. Come ready with a strong point of
view for marketing and an excitement to collaborate with other
teams. The role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and works
with leaders across our business.
What You Will Do:
* Develop measurable and impactful strategic marketing plans to
enhance reputational awareness for CNSI's offerings and attract top
* With the help of web designers, build and maintain our web and
social media presence.
* Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email,
social media, and display advertising campaigns.
* Evaluate and manage global event and sponsorship participation
with third party organizations and maximize the impact of the
* Develop and implement data-driven reports to demonstrate ROI of
marketing investments for the company.
* Supervise at least one team member and work closely with other
members of the Marketing and Communications team.
* Direct and coordinate video creation for external use.
* Direct all public relations efforts including social media, and
media relations communication efforts.
* Cultivate and manage relationships with reporters and key
influencers, including creating targeted media lists, drafting and
sharing CNSI materials on an on-going basis, and regularly
arranging briefings between CNSI experts and influencers.
* Identify and draft written case studies for the website and
* Lead and organize CNSI webinars, events, dinners and meetings
around topics that would interest prospective or existing
Who You Are:
* You have a Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 10+ years
of experience in the Marketing field or related area.
* You have a proven successful track record in Marketing as related
to this role.
* You have demonstrated ability to bring to life complex concepts
and data in a way that is meaningful and easy to understand.
* If you have rebranding experience, it would be a plus.
At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner
for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that
improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We're passionate about
helping our clients improve the health and well-being of
individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And
through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion,
empowerment, accountability and fun! You will be offered a
competitive compensation and benefits package.
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status,
family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are
proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to
apply. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: CNSI, Rockville , Marketing Director (Remote), Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!