Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Cloud Security Engineer Imagine a workplace that encourages you
to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by
helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve
competitiveness and--inspire--positive change. You can be part of
an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our
customers thrive by--interpreting--our client's needs and
tailoring--innovative--healthcare cost management solutions. Our
commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the
fabric of our company.-- We strive to create a workplace that
fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented
individual can participate and perform their best work.-- We are
MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine! -- JOB
DESCRIPTION This role is responsible for securing the
organization---s cloud services.----The role collaborates with
internal and external stakeholders to understand the cloud services
and ensure they are configured and align with existing information
security policies, roadmaps and architecture.-- Your specific job
duties will include:
- Investigate and analyze existing cloud structures and create
new and enhanced security methods that will enhance the security of
- Design, implement and maintain cloud security infrastructure
and cloud security technologies to protect sensitive data including
- Improve and develop new designs and security strategies across
all types of cloud-based applications (including infrastructure,
platform, and software as a service)
- Integrate cloud security technologies with existing tools sets
such as but not limited to MultiPlan---s existing SIEM, EDR, DLP
and IAM solutions.
- Coordinate with enterprise architects and engineering teams to
ensure existing and new cloud services align to stated policies,
audit requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the organization---s
security policies and standards for use in cloud environments.
- Serve as a cloud-security subject matter expert to support
cloud-risk analysis programs by performing, analyzing, and
documenting cloud-security surveys and risk-assessments.
- Ensure that all cloud tool sets and their integrations are
properly maintained to meet stated policies, audit requirements and
industry best practices.
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and
- Identify and maintain KPIs and other metrics that show the
effectiveness of the program.
- Provide Security Incident Response support and participate in
the development of business cases and presentations on cloud
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing
and operating Cyber Security controls
- Ensure compliance with but not limited to HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST,
SOX, SOC 1 and 2 type 2.
- Demonstrate Company---s Core Competencies and values held
- Please note--due to the potential exposure to sensitive data
--- this role is considered a High Risk and Privileged Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing.-- Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
JOB SCOPE: You will work under minimal supervision and exercise
discretion when making decisions related to job responsibilities.
You will rely on varied knowledge gained through previous
experience with non-standard issues to review, analyze, and draw
conclusions.----You will have authority to act on resolutions of
extraordinary issues and provide input to how information is
presented to the client and communicate results to Supervisor on a
weekly basis.----Contact with others requires tact, persuasiveness,
minimum deviation from standard routings or the making of
incidental adjustments to facilitate delivery of services or work
output.----The impact on day-to-day operations focuses on operating
decisions at the major project or functional level.----Work will be
subject to occasional review by Supervisor.----You will--field
questions from a variety of sources both within and outside the
Keywords: MultiPlan, Rockville , Cloud Security Engineer, Engineering , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!