Project Lead/Bioenvironmental Engineer
Company: Systems Plus, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Got the Government Contractor Blues? Looking for a company that
cares and goes beyond just filling another contract billet? Well
look no further! Experience this family oriented company who takes
pride in you and will help you grow where your passions lie.
Holding many Defense & Federal government contracts around the
globe, with Systems Plus you have the opportunity to take on new
and evolving challenges, aim beyond what you think you are capable
of and work in collaborative, dynamic, and high-tempo environments.
Our employees are our most valued asset and we invest in our people
because we are in it for the long term. We are committed to your
success and well-being and offer competitive benefits packages,
salaries, bonus/award programs, and a high potential for
professional growth and job opportunities world-wide. Systems Plus
is the company for you! Experience the difference and let's talk
about your future at Systems Plus today. Position Title Project
Lead/Bioenvironmental Engineer Position Type Full Time Position
Location Primary: Arlington, VA Tracking Code 00857 Daily
Responsibilities The selected individual will work in a highly
visible role supporting and/or working with Air Force Office of
Scientific Research senior leadership, MAJCOMs, other services,
vendors, program managers, and an additional 10 other staff in
support of this client. Primary duties and responsibilities will
include, but not be limited to:
- Government's primary onsite contact to coordinate the work of
- Ensure assigned work is distributed appropriately among the
Offeror's team and be responsible for ensuring all performance
- Provides strategic and tactical planning support for research
- Applies program management techniques to support approximately
30 projects, monitoring technical, cost, and schedule
- Ability to identify and work to mitigate potential project and
- Provide expert input to the program officers in support of
research opportunities, research assessment, recommendations for
new research efforts, and assist with budget development.
- Conduct timely technical analyses to help define, assess, and
monitor new and emerging research opportunities, as well as
potential new thrust ideas for AFOSR.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the program officer
portfolios and be capable of describing the technical vision and
content of program officer portfolios to external audiences.
- Assist AFOSR in determining optimal program strategies, to
include metrics, goals, and objectives of innovative
- Assist the program officers by providing technical expertise
with ongoing programs to include input at quarterly reviews, site
visits, and other events.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support as needed in
scientific proposal reviews to include providing input as to the
technical strengths and weaknesses of research and development
- Attend Department of Defense (DoD) and non-DoD senior-level
meetings, committee reviews, and other forums on behalf of AFOSR
for the purposes of gathering information and/or presenting
approved data/material and assisting with strategizing a path
forward for new and ongoing efforts.
- Assist the program officers to establish and maintain
communication and coordinate efforts with potential transition
- Assist in technical preparation and execution of successful
AFOSR reviews and workshops.
- Coordinate technical inputs on assigned
taskers/drills/exercises. Required: Years of Experience (min)
- 8 years of overall Project Management experience (5 years of
which shall include Research projects) Required: Degree
- Minimum of a master's degree in Bioenvironmental Engineering or
similar field Required: Experience
- Ability to learn on the job, be self-motivated. Must be able to
- 8+ years' experience in successfully managing end-to-end
program/project management processes and service delivery
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills and
be able to apply them in a wide range of settings to effectively
communicate goals, plans, operations, activities, and tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office Required: Clearance About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is headquartered in Rockville, MD with over 2 decades
of experience providing Global Enterprise Management, Technology,
Engineering and Professional services and solutions across Defense
and Federal Civilian government sectors. From Discovery to
Delivery, Systems Plus brings a greater measure of confidence,
commitment and value to our clients. With various Defense and
Federal contracts across the United States, Europe and
Pacific/Asia, we are driving innovation and excellence within the
Special Operations Forces Components and Commands, Defense Health
Agency, United States Air Force, United States Marine Corps,
National Institute of Standards and Technology, House of
Representatives and more. Through our diverse portfolio of clients
and capabilities we power vision and insight-discover what's
possible with a Small Business that thinks BIG! Interested
individuals should email their resume with salary expectations and
with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (301)
Keywords: Systems Plus, Inc., Rockville , Project Lead/Bioenvironmental Engineer, Engineering , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!