Service Desk Engineer
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Service Desk Engineers at Dataprise act as an integral role to
our success and are at the true core of our service offerings. As
our largest team, our Technical Engineering Center (TEC) is a
technical powerhouse, full of a wide-range of technical skills and
experiences that you will be able to learn from. You will get the
opportunity to talk to different clients and provide support on a
large variety of technical issues, which will keep you on your toes
and expose you to learning the latest and greatest technologies all
day every day. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Service Desk Engineer, picture yourself:
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and
gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborating with a great team to identify solutions to
customer support requests and escalating to more senior team
members or external resources as needed.
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing
telephone/remote/email support to Dataprise clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related
to computer hardware and software problems.
- Configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following
technologies (and much more!): Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN
Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare
servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers,
Office 365, Macs, workstation and network connectivity issues,
Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest
versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
Our ideal Service Desk Engineer has:
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our
clients win with IT.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team
and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A few years of related experience, ideally working with
external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the
following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active
Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft
Office Application and Microsoft Office. Even better, if you have
hands on experience with Citrix, Macs, and Small Business
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and
explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in
- The availability to work flexible hours.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA,
MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server, MCSA-SQL Server, MCSE-Server
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to learn more about what it's like to work at Dataprise and
hear it directly from our employees? Check out our employee
spotlights in our "Its The Job" series here.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dataprise, Rockville , Service Desk Engineer, Engineering , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!