Company: The Goddard School
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you ready to make a difference in your community and help to
shape the minds of tomorrow?The Goddard School of Rockville is a
premierpreschool for children from six weeks to eightyears are
encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment,
lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By
using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the
F.L.EX.Learning Program focuses on developing seven Learning
Domains: personal and social development, language and literacy,
mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies,
creative expression and physical development. Our program for
exceptional early childhood education, ensures children have fun
while learning and is aimed at preparing them with skills and
aptitudes needed for success in the 21st century.Job DescriptionThe
Goddard School of Rockville,an early childhood education center, is
currently seeking qualified Teachers.We are looking for fun and
energetic Pre-K Teachers for our school.Daily ResponsibilitiesOur
Teachers work together to:
- Developing lesson plans through Creative Curriculum
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children
- Parent communication.
- Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals
and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the childs age
and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem
and social skills.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and
- Building teamwork.
- Using assessment tools.
- Committing to continuing education.Teachers are responsible for
ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality
Assurance standards. Lead Teachers write and implement their own
lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly
school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning
environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong
love of learning!For immediate consideration please apply now!Job
- B.A. Degree in Education
- Prior classroom experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate
- Strong written and communication skillsThe Goddard School
offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience,
education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe
provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Medical InsuranceRequired experience:
- Child Care Experience preferred: 1 yearRequired education:
- B.A. Degree and 90 Hour Certification
Keywords: The Goddard School, Rockville , Pre-Kindergarten Teacher, Education / Teaching , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!