Math/Science Teacher - Make a difference with 1 student at a time! (Fall openings)
Company: Fusion Academy
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Position Summary:Our campus has immediate and Fall openings for
a Math/Science Teacher. This position provides a student centered,
supportive classroom that promotes compassion and tolerance,
emotional security, resourcefulness, and independent critical
thinking while addressing the individual academic and emotional
needs of each student through Fusion's differentiated approach.Key
- Provide a one-to-one teaching experience in the areas of Math,
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry,
Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and possibly Statistics at grade levels
- Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for
all students and a classroom forum for holistic growth.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent
communication with parents.
- Contribute to and benefit from the campus community.
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professional
development, reflection and continuous improvement.
- In addition to subject matter tutoring and teaching, this
position includes significant student mentoring.
- Other duties as assigned.Curious what it's like to work at
Fusion? Click here to check out the Fusion VIBE!
Keywords: Fusion Academy, Rockville , Math/Science Teacher - Make a difference with 1 student at a time! (Fall openings), Education / Teaching , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!