Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Social Media Campaigns, Nonprofit)
Company: The Choice, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Choice, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist (Temp
to hire) for our client, a national public health nonprofit. The
Specialist will work as part of a team to help support the
organizations digital marketing program through multichannel
campaigns. We are seeking candidates with prior experience
utilizing/managing paid social media campaigns, particularly
Facebook and Youtube campaigns. These campaigns are
mission-critical, as they relay helpful and important information
surrounding preventative health, general education, and health
equity.An ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in a related field such as marketing, digital
media, or communications.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, including
experience managing paid social campaigns
- Previous marketing experience with a nonprofit organization
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Ability to commute to Rockville, MD (Occasional in office, a
few times a month).Job duties:
- Help create and manage paid social, search, and programmatic
campaigns to support digital strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency partners to help
develop project strategy, campaign requirements, timelines,
content, and creative.
- Provide overall support to digital project management.
- Work with the Associate Director of Social Media and Director
of Content and Brand Strategy, to ensure campaigns are consistently
in alignment with social messaging and brand guidelines.
- Assist with media buying activities and help manage budget to
ensure digital spend efficiency and achieve campaign KPIs.
- Utilize paid social, Google Ads, SEM, display and/or
programmatic advertising, executing campaigns in Google, Facebook,
Microsoft, LinkedIn, and/or TwitterThis a temporary to hire
opportunity. The office is remote-first, but does require some
occasional in office work. In office days are purposeful and meant
for team collaboration and strategy planning.
Keywords: The Choice, Inc., Rockville , Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Social Media Campaigns, Nonprofit), Advertising , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!