Digital Marketing Officer
Company: Concern Worldwide
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About Concern WorldwideConcern Worldwide is an international
humanitarian organization committed to the relief, assistance and
advancement of the poorest people in the least developed countries
of the world. Founded in Ireland in 1968, Concern Worldwide has
nearly 4,000 personnel working in 24 countries across the globe.
Concern believes in a world where no one lives in fear; where all
have access to a decent standard of living and the opportunities
essential to a long, healthy and creative life. Our mission is to
help people living in absolute poverty achieve major improvements
in their lives, improvements that are sustainable without ongoing
support from Concern.Concern envisions a world where no one lives
in poverty, fear, or oppression where everyone can exercise their
rights to a decent standard of living with equal access to
opportunities. We believe in creating a culture of inclusion where
everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to
the workplace. Building a diverse and inclusive team is an absolute
necessity to deliver the solutions needed to achieve our core
mission, because without promoting justice and equality, we cannot
eliminate extreme poverty.Concern Worldwide US (CUS) is an
independent affiliate of Concern Worldwide, with offices in New
York, Chicago and Los Angeles. CUS advances the Concern Worldwide
mission through mobilizing financial and human resources, as well
as influencing and activating networks in the US to elevate
programs globally.The Role:The Digital Marketing Officer will play
a critical role in growing the Concern Worldwide US base of donors.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and supporting the wider
marketing and operations team, the Digital Marketing Officer will
primarily assist in the execution of digital marketing activities,
including the deployment of email campaigns, landing page creation,
and the setup of paid digital campaigns on social and search
channels. The Digital Marketing Officer will also be responsible
for ensuring that the proper tracking systems are applied to
outgoing campaigns and content.Responsibilities:
- Help develop and manage lead-nurturing campaigns with the goal
of increasing Concern Worldwide US's lead-to-donor conversion
- Ensure that outgoing campaigns and content (e.g., web pages,
digital ad links, and email links) have tracking URLs and pixels
- Produce emails within Concern Worldwide US's marketing
automation platform to cultivate leads, as well as promote
fundraising opportunities and event attendance.
- Create compelling marketing copy for paid ads, landing pages
and email campaigns.
- Identify audiences that are prime for lifecycle marketing
messaging with high likelihood of conversion.
- Occasional assistance with the development and execution of
offline marketing campaigns.Requirements
- Experience using one or more marketing automation platforms
(Pardot experience preferred).
- Proficiency in creating landing pages using a landing page
building tool (experience with the Classy platform is
- Proficiency with user tracking via tracking pixels and postback
- Experience creating and managing advertising campaigns on one
or more paid digital platforms (e.g., Google, Facebook, Microsoft
Ads, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and
- Strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn new systems,
technologies, and ways of working.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.Desirable:
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience or interest in humanitarian aid.
- Knowledge of best practices and regulations regarding the
collection and storage of user data.
- Experience planning, executing and measuring experiments and
conversion split tests across digital marketing channels.
- 2 years+ digital marketing experience.
- Able to work in person at Concern's Manhattan office at least
twice per week.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
Keywords: Concern Worldwide, Rockville , Digital Marketing Officer, Advertising , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!