Event and Marketing Coordinator
Company: Oasis Systems LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Event and
Marketing Coordinator to support the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
(NRC) located in Rockville, MD. The company seeks to identify a
highly proactive individual with proven talent in the area of event
planning and training coordination on a fast-paced cybersecurity
contract for one of our Federal Customers. Though a clearance is
not required to apply, the ability to obtain a clearance is a
requirement. The successful candidate must possess a willingness to
learn, the ability to multi-task in an ever changing and fast paced
work environment and demonstrated critical and forward-thinking
abilities. Strong interpersonal skills are a must, both written and
verbal. LOCATION: Rockville MD- Remote with exception to travel to
Oasis or NRC as requested. JOB STATUS: Full-Time TRAVEL: May need
to travel to HQ for events or meetings REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
(Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Ability to obtain an NRC Clearance EDUCATION: BS/BA degree or
higher CERTIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3+ years' experience in
related field OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills are a must
- Following complex and changing directions
- Proactive, forward thinking and ability to be decisive under
- Strong communication skills. Must have excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take general concepts and evolve it into an
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior
level personnel, and team members
- Attention to detail and able to develop creative solutions
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work and balance
complex projects and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and implement changes
- Ability to work additional hours as requested by Customer and
Management related to specific project deadlines RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads execution of tasks to support Training and Awareness
Program strategy and support planning and implementation of client
- Support the design, planning, and execution of events from
beginning to end.
- Support Client Manager with planning, scheduling, and
implementing classes, interfacing with internal, external clients
in a professional and proactive manner.
- Communicates vision for training program to ensure all projects
and events are executed seamlessly.
- Displays leadership in client relationships, exemplifies
excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for
- Develops working relationships with internal offices to enhance
the training program experience and to increase additional
opportunities for the training program.
- Schedules and coordinates all classroom training with Managers
and Supervisors to include location, date/time, materials, and
- Develop marketing materials and dissemination (graphics,
handouts, posters, digital media, etc.)
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation,
attendance and training data, communicates data, reports as
- Maintains management training tracking process, enters data,
tracks completion and processes communication and certification to
recipients, leadership and new hires.
- Create written communication materials to support training -
invitations, cancelations, agency-wide announcements, and executive
level communications and talking points.
- Secure and manage training and event locations, including event
space, ensuring training room is of sufficient size to accommodate
the number of registered participants, room set-up, training
materials, and other resources if necessary.
- Collaborate with internal team members regarding training
needs, rosters, enrollment and program schedule data.
- Assist with discussions related to agency audits, role-based
course requirements and alternative course solutions.
- Stay up to date with awareness and training industry and
general cybersecurity awareness current events.
- Attend training and awareness industry events to stay current
with industry best practices.
- Provide general administrative support as needed Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven,
cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems
and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology
and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized
Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and
other federal agencies. We strive to be an exciting and welcoming
company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most
talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they
are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their
full potential and career aspirations; while supporting
mission-critical national security technologies and programs. Oasis
Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected
characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color,
religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual
orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran
status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable
accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the
job available Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Oasis Systems LLC, Rockville , Event and Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!