Manager, Business Development and Marketing
Company: Charles E Smith Life Communities
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Are you interested in working for a mission driven organization?
Are you interested in working for an organization that continues to
grow and is dedicated to providing top quality services to its
customers? If you are seeking a role that offers you the
opportunity to serve as a leader throughout the organization while
allowing you to grow personally and professionally, consider a
career at Charles E. Smith Life Communities.Charles E. Smith Life
Communities (CESLC), Maryland's largest provider of long-term care,
independent living, and assisted living services is searching for a
reliable, independent and motivated Manager, Business Development
and Marketing.Those who are looking to join a highly motivated,
growing health facility are encouraged to apply for this
position.Our Best in Class Total Rewards package includes market
leading compensation and benefits, including affordable, high
quality health coverage through Carefirst Blue Cross Blue
Shield.Why choose Charles E. Smith Life Communities?
- Experience Matters - Competitive hourly rate based on years of
- Employer of Choice - Variety of schedules and shifts available
including Full-time, Part-time, and PRN
- Work/Life Balance - Generous Paid Time Off package with
- Various scholarships and tuition reimbursementThe primary
purpose of your job position is to support VP, Business Development
and Marketing in achieving census growth and conducting new
business development efforts for all services provided by Charles
E. Smith Life Communities including independent living, assisted
living, long-term care, post-acute care and outpatient geriatric
- Work with VP, Business Development and Marketing to develop
marketing plan to implement growth opportunities for CESLC.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of marketing
materials and literature and plan and execute internal and external
marketing events for all product linesAssist with developing
content for ads, collateral, videos, all platforms and applications
that will boost brand recognition, customer loyalty, and
- Assist in conducting marketing campaigns, interpreting market
analytics, providing creative materials to develop content,
collaborate with key players in business development, marketing,
and communications to drive qualified traffic.
- Collect, assess, and monitor performance of advertising/
marketing activities to gauge effectiveness of various platforms
- Develop, maintain and implement outreach marketing plan.
Through outreach, identify opportunities for CESLC to provide new
services and develop new referral sources for all CESLC
- Serve as marketing expert to Executive Directors.
- Responsible for CRM system and monitoring data integrity.
- Conduct market update research annually, or more often as
- Routinely provide market intelligence.Successful candidates
will possess a bachelors degree in a related field and three (3)
years of experience in a sales setting, preferably senior living
Keywords: Charles E Smith Life Communities, Rockville , Manager, Business Development and Marketing, Advertising , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!