Company: DRB Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB PURPOSE: The primary responsibility of this position is to
coordinate external Vendor relationship, internal client
relationships and asset management for the Information Technology
Department. Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate IT procurement tasks including obtaining quotes,
placing orders, tracking shipment, and receiving equipment
- Manage intra-company shipments and tracking of IT
- Ensure timely payment of IT related invoices and credit card
- Ensure the timely renewal of software licenses and
- Coordinate IT tasks related to Sales Center setup and
dismantling - including ISP setup and disconnects, equipment
transfer logistics, etc.
- Resolve non-technical issues resulting in service outage.
- Maintain proper records of assets, asset assignments, and asset
- Record and report copier readings on set schedule.
- Occasional travel to nearby office locations for equipment
delivery or pickup
- Coordinate team events and activities
- Other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Work, and Outlook is a
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively under supervision
- Ability to follow through with multiple tasks concurrently
Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma and
- 1-3 years office administrative experience, working in similar
or comparable roles
Keywords: DRB Group, Rockville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!