Posted on: May 16, 2022
About UsThe Mission at StemExpress is to accelerate the cure and
prevention of significant medical conditions at life-changing
speed. In 2010, the company was created to expedite research and
clinical trials through the implementation of our own stem cell
collection centers and state-of-the-art cell manufacturing
laboratories. We support medical research, gene therapies and
clinical trials by collecting human bone marrow and blood cells
from our donors and sending to our clients. We provide expediency
from order to delivery and guarantee every sample arrives with the
highest purity, viability, and quality that researchers need to
ensure confidence in their results. By shortening the time it takes
to collect samples or isolate primary cells, we can help reduce
months, and even years off a project. That means new cures and
treatments can reach patient care faster, giving months and years
back to the people afflicted with serious medical conditions.In
addition to our company's core cell and gene therapy initiatives,
in 2020 we began partnering with hospitals and public health
departments to provide end-to-end COVID-19 testing using
gold-standard PCR.The RoleThe Administrative Assistant reports
directly to the Collection Center Supervisor or Operations Manager.
This individual will carry out the front office and administrative
tasks for the Collection Center.Duties and Essential Job
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone and in
person to our donors and guests.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
- Receive and check in deliveries.
- Ship out products and supplies on a daily basis.
- Schedule appointments to support Centralized Scheduling
- Register donors In the E.H.R. (electronic health record).
- Update and review Donor charts in the electronic record
- Check In and Out Donors.
- Process compensation payments for Donors.
- Participate in the end of day Quality assurance and shipping
- Prepare donor forms and packets.
- Support daily Collection Center open and closing
- High School Diploma, plus 1-2 years relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experienced in Electronic Health Records systems
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Google Apps,
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Front office Medical Assistant Experience PreferredCompany
Benefits:At StemExpress, our team is our greatest asset; we want
you to be happy and healthy so we offer a wide range of benefits.
Our benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision plans, Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSA), Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD),
401(k) and Contribution matching, Equity Plan (outlined below) and
paid time off (PTO). Health benefits would be effective on the 1st
of the month following date of hire.Equity Plan:The Company has
adopted an Equity Incentive Plan (the "Plan"). If you accept an
offer and subject to your continued employment through the grant
date of any award under the Plan, the Company intends to grant an
award to you under the Plan. You may also be eligible for future
incentive awards, as determined by the Board or its Compensation
Committee in the future.The Plan is substantially similar to the
types of equity incentive plans used by similar limited liability
companies. The term "equity incentive" refers to an equity right
based on the future appreciation in value of an LLC and awarded to
an individual for their service to the LLC. The award usually
consists of receiving a percentage of future appreciation of the
LLC, but without having to contribute capital. In effect, your
award and any other incentive awards will all be subject to the
actual terms and conditions of the Plan and the applicable form of
award agreement approved by the Board or its Compensation
Committee. The awards will be subject at all times to your
continued employment with the Company, vesting over a period of
three years and with the initial vested portion exercisable no
earlier than the first anniversary of your employment. Please
understand that this is only a summary of the terms and the actual
terms may vary.StemExpress is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are
different.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: StemExpress, Rockville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!