Executive Administrative Assistant Ingleside at Ki
Company: Ingleside At King Farm
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionIngleside at King Farm (IKF) is a not-for-profit,
continuing care retirement community central to the award-winning
inter-generational King Farm development. We offer small town
living just a short ride from the Nation's capital. Inside our
walls, residents find a stress free lifestyle with a variety of
cultural arts, wellness activities and amenities to choose from,
and some of the area's most spacious apartment homes. But most of
all, they find unique members and staff with rich life experiences
who have created a community within a community.We seek employees
whose core values are in line with those of IKF: Accountability,
Respect, Innovation, Stewardship and striving for Excellence. We
have an exciting opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, meet the
requirements of the position, have demonstrated leadership skills,
and excellent customer service skills, we look forward to your
application. Please attach a resume, cover letter and salary
requirements with your application.Position Overview: This position
is primarily responsible for fulfilling the administrative needs of
the Executive Director; operating with substantial independence to
perform all duties related to managing and performing those duties
as listed below.Job Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Business,
English, or related field of study. Five (5) to ten (10) years
office or related work experience. Incumbent should be well
organized and efficient, able to multi-task, and be an effective
communicator with excellent customer service and interpersonal
skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products is required
(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).Responsibilities: Perform
administrative functions for the Executive Director including:
- Scheduling, mail handling, room set up for events related to
the ED, the Board, or the CEO, etc.
- Provide clerical support to other key senior leaders who
support the office of the ED when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain paper files of critical, original
documentation for ease of retrieval.
- Manage all Ingleside contracts, including registration,
ensuring ED signature, monitoring terms and conditions.
- Orders all supplies for Ingleside at King Farm management.
Develops and ensures adherence to the budget.
- Fulfilling the Senior Leadership Responsibilities; e.g. MOD,
Stand Up Leader, CARF-CCAC support, Operations Planning and
Reporting and fulfilling the Senior Leadership Team Purpose:
Collaborate to achieve operational excellence.
- Prepare the ED for meetings identifying issues being discussed,
providing reports that require review, organizing the ED for
meetings, and preparing presentations as necessary for the ED.
Handle and report on the Good Ideas. Prepare seminar and travel
arrangements for the ED.
- Act as the frontline person for inquires being routed to ED and
handling those inquiries when appropriate.
- Answer incoming calls for ED and act as backup for the
concierge as needed
- Prepare the ED's mail for review and prioritization; identify
those things that need action.
- Prepare check requests for invoices and ED review.
- Assist the ED with special projects, including the annual
disclosure statement for the Department of Aging.
- Serve as a liaison for the Administration and various
department directors in providing assistance, setting appointments
and relaying pertinent information.
- Ensure accurate and efficient transmittal of information to and
from the Executive Director's office daily.
- Prepare for Events at Ingleside, where the CEO, CFO, or ED are
- Prepare the room, the meals, and the audio and video equipment
for seamless use.
- Draft resident correspondence including birthday cards and
notices for the ED.
- Ensure that all documents and conversations are treated with
the highest level of confidentiality, and exhibit an abundance of
integrity in all interactions with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate all emergency phone tree information and ensure
information is communicated rapidly when emergency information
needs to be distributed. Performance and Professionalism:
- Maintains professional presence when representing Ingleside at
King Farm; exhibits degree of professionalism consistent with
standard in performance, behavior, and appearance.
- Complies with Ingleside at King Farm's established safety rules
- Maintains resident confidentiality and privacy at all times
according to policies and procedures; uses discretion when
discussing confidential matters.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior with residents,
families, co-workers, subordinates, supervisors, and other
- Maintains positive working relationships with management and
coworkers; willingly follows directions and requests as
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work assignments and
performs in a manner to meet quality and timeliness objectives.
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of policies and
- Uses tactful, diplomatic communication techniques in all
relations with others. Demonstrates professional development/skills
competency in all activities:
- Participates in employee education and training sessions,
projects, or committees as assigned.
- Demonstrates flexibility, open mindedness, and versatility in
adjusting to changing environments and requirements as
- Commits to continually improving his/her skills through
participations in education opportunities whether offered on the
job, within, or outside of the community, to increase knowledge of
- Maintains a current knowledge of federal, state and other
regulations applicable to job. Complies with Ingleside at King
Farm's established safety rules and practices:
- Complies with applicable safety policies and procedures as
prescribed by the organization, as well as government
- Reports any potential safety hazard(s) immediately to
supervisor or other appropriate personnel.
- Reports any injury of resident, visitor, or employee
immediately to supervisor or other appropriate personnel
- Provides assistance to resident, visitor, or employee in an
emergency situation; following the proper emergency procedures. EEO
Statement: As an employer committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity, Ingleside recruits, hires, and promotes qualified
persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability,
genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis
protected by law.Due to the large number of applicants please DO
NOT call to check on the status of your application. Hiring
managers will review all applicants and contact those that are the
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Ingleside At King Farm, Rockville , Executive Administrative Assistant Ingleside at Ki, Administration, Clerical , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!