Staff Accountant - Highly Visible Role + Hybrid!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Staff Accountant - Highly visible role, opportunity for growth
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client non-profit in Rockville, MD whose goal is to
eliminate barriers for opportunity and see people in the
communities to be happy, healthy, and successful!
- Due to growth, they are hiring a temporary Staff Accountant in
their Rockville, MD office to work hybrid (2 days remote, 3 days in
- This organization loves to promote from within and depending on
performance and fit this could become a permanent position!
- Pay: $30-33/hr depending on experience
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "The entire culture is based around working to help others and
that we are all a team. Everyone, from the CEO to the Janitorial
staff, are friendly and welcoming. The employees represent a very
diverse group of people, and every person is valued. "
- "This was a great, family-oriented workplace!" Overview of the
Staff Accountant role:
- This Staff Accountant reports directly to the Accounting
Manager and Controller.
- Responsible for full-cycle general accounting, month-end close
activities, bank and account reconciliations, accounts receivable,
accounts payable, and payroll.
- The Staff Accountant will also handle various ad hoc projects
as assigned by the Accounting Manager and Controller. Preferred
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in ADP is a preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Rockville , Staff Accountant - Highly Visible Role + Hybrid!, Accounting, Auditing , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!