Company: US Fertility
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a
difference in people's lives. US Fertility, is a network of premier
fertility centers, including Shady Grove Fertility, one of the
largest fertility centers in the United States. At US Fertility, we
continually seek experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team
players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to
join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers
stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If youre a Senior Accountant looking for a new opportunity to work
in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent
contributes to changing people's lives, then we want to talk to
We currently have an opening for a full-time Senior Accountant to
work in our fast paced, high volume Rockville, MD office. This
position can also be remote. This is a full-time position working
Monday through Friday, daytime hours. This position will begin
remote and then transition to onsite.
How Youll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn't specifically our
"job." In general, the Senior Accountant is responsible for:
- Support month-end close; record monthly journal entries
including revenue, deferred revenue, accruals, fixed assets, and
- Reconcile & review balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy,
completeness, and compliance with GAAP.
- Review and prepare bank reconciliations; resolve bank/general
ledger discrepancies pertaining to receipts from daily bank
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable sub-ledger against the general
ledger; investigate variances.
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial reports; update
reporting software with monthly actuals.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and
procedures; support implementation of new accounting
- Partner with internal Executive Directors to provide requested
ad hoc reporting.
- Assist in the implementation of ASC 606 and ASC 842
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget; perform budget
vs. actual analysis.
- Liaison with the external tax accountants in preparation of
federal, state, and local tax filings.
- Assist in physician compensation modeling.
- Support and facilitate external audit.
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years' experience in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated experience with General Ledger account
reconciliations including month-end closing processes and general
knowledge of accounting principles; experience in revenue, cash and
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely and work as
part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with manager while facing change and new
accounting strategies with minimal supervision
- Must pay attention to detail and able to meet tight
- Positive attitude, customer centric mind-set and willingness to
go the extra mile to meet organizational goals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to learn and understand new software/accounting
Keywords: US Fertility, Rockville , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!