Senior Accountant - Rockville, MD!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Sr. Accountant - Hybrid in Rockville, MD! About the Company and
- Our client is a non-profit in DC that is focused on providing
shelter and necessities to people in need!
- Due to a growth, they are hiring a Sr. Accountant to work
hybrid (2 days in office, 3 days remote)! Laptop is provided!
- Schedule is Mon-Fri regular business hours 8a-5p.
- This position is contract-to-hire depending on performance and
- Pay is based upon experience.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "Working for [redacted] means supporting its mission to break
the cycle --- and that can provide meaning and purpose to one's
daily tasks. Coworkers are often impassioned and dedicated to the
work. The comradery and caring can make it feel like a
- "Friendly work environment. Friendly staff. Great
CEO/President. Pay rate is good. CEO will touch on issues and give
statements regarding social justice issues and other issues in the
United States." Overview of the Sr. Accountant/System Administrator
- Post journal entries to general ledger.
- General ledger accounting through month-end close.
- Perform bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform various account reconciliations.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to
general ledger accounts.
- Develop and document internal processes and workflow.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
reports to summarize current and projected company financial
position. Preferred Qualifications for the Sr. Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 3-5 years of accounting experience preferred
- Tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Rockville , Senior Accountant - Rockville, MD!, Accounting, Auditing , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!