Tax Senior for Top Accounting Firms - Up to $100K
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Rockville, MD Compensation UnspecifiedPosted 12/21/2021I am
currently working with multiple Bethesda, DC and Northern Virginia
accounting firms looking to build up their tax departments. These
companies are offering top pay and expedited path to becoming
partner.What You Will Be Doing- Prepare and review complex
corporate, partnership, high net worth individual, fiduciary, and
tax-exempt entity tax returns.- Coordinate with staff and managers
with regard to multi-state returns.
- Conduct tax research.
- Perform attest services (reviews, comps) as needed.
- Assist client with related business needs (QuickBooks, payroll
tax, sales tax)
- Serve clients specific needs, and identify value-added solutions
- Maintain accurate records for client billing system.
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced
staff.What You Need for this Position- 3+ years of progressive tax
experience in a public accounting setting, including review
experience.- Licensed CPA Preferred (Must be in process)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Graduate degree in Tax
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Quickbooks. Proficiency in
ProSystem Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required. Proficiency
in Prosystem Engagement a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in
professional interests.What's In It for YouEmployee development and
offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including
401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending
accounts and paid time off (PTO).So, if you are a Tax Senior
looking for Multiple Opportunities with Bethesda, DC and Northern
Virginia Accounting Firms (Up to $100K), please apply today or
email directly at Abel.Echemendia@cybercoders.com!Applicants must
be authorized to work in the U.S.Preferred
Keywords: CyberCoders, Rockville , Tax Senior for Top Accounting Firms - Up to $100K, Accounting, Auditing , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!